Issue 4 of the Liquidity Network Newsletter, 6 October 2018. 中文版。
We have now arrived at the fourth edition of the Liquidity Network fortnightly newsletter and we have a fresh announcement to make — Liquidity’s SDK is now live! It was launched today during ETH San Francisco where we are proudly sponsoring and holding a workshop. We are also offering bounties for the best projects working on off-chain payments with Liquidity.
Read more about the launch and the bounties here, join our new telegram group dedicated to Liquidity developers and be ready to get your hands dirty with off chain payments and the underlying technology!
During the San Francisco Blockchain Week the Liquidity Network team will be hosted as speakers at The Future of Layer 2 an event organized by the Nervos Foundation. The team is delighted to join the panel for a tech discussion on the latest developments and breakthroughs across scaling solutions. Finally, we will attend the Crypto Economics Security Conference in Berkeley where I will be presenting NOCUST our novel non-custodial 2nd-layer financial intermediary solution.
We are incredibly thankful for your continued support and engagement with the Liquidity Network, progress continues to be fast and furious. With many upcoming events all over the world, we look forward to meeting you in person to answer any questions or discuss your thoughts and views on the project. If you are attending SFBW please do come to see us! Alternatively, keep up to date on our endeavors by following @liquiditynet on twitter or our official telegram group.
September 24th — 27th
- Developments on Liquidity’s SDK include full wallet management, invoice generation, hub checks to ensure it is not cheating and the facilitation of seamless off-chain transactions. SDK allows Liquidity enabled applications, our first SDK was launched during ETH San Francisco. Read more about the SDK launch and the bounties here.
- Beta version of the Liquidity Tips bot has been updated, an improved onboarding process, the ability to tip non registered users and the addition of a notification of success. Liquidity tips is an inline tipping bot which runs on Telegram and is integrated with the Liquidity wallet.
- A payment request feature has been added to the wallet app. The feature will be tried and tested in a real-world use case by a pizzeria in Lucerne, Switzerland and will enable the set up of POS in restaurant and b2c businesses.
September 17th — 21st
- Launching beta version for android of our Liquidity Tips bot, an inline tipping bot currently running on Telegram and integrated with the Liquidity wallet (web and mobile). Latest improvements on the bot include deep links on Android. The bot allows anyone to tip inline by simply tagging the @liquiditytipsbot and following instructions from the bot. Once tipped, the receiver will receive a bot generated message to retrieve the tip. Official announcement of the final version will follow.
Events and Conferences
- ETH San Francisco, October 5–7, San Francisco
- The Future of Layer 2, October 8, San Francisco
- Crypto Economics Security Conference 2018, October 10–11, Berkeley
- San Francisco Blockchain Week, October 5–12
We are hiring!
Do you want to be part of the global Liquidity.Network team and shape the future of crypto payments? We are looking for:
- Executive Assistant
- Business Development
- Growth Marketers
Send us your application at email@example.com with a CV and few lines why you would be a good fit for Liquidity.Network.
For questions please join us on Telegram https://t.me/liquiditynetwork/
Subscribe for this newsletter at: https://liquidity.network
DISCLAIMER: Timelines and roadmap details mentioned are subject to change. Please look for our official communication on liquidity.network and subscribe to our update emailers. There is a lag on uploads. This message is not an endorsement or recommendation for Liquidity Network, any cryptocurrency, or investment product. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this message constitutes a solicitation or offer by the creators or participants to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service.
9月24日 — 27日
- Liquidity Tips机器人的测试版本已经完成了更新，包括改进的入职流程，向非注册用户支付小费的功能以及添加了成功通知。Liquidity tips是目前正在Telegram上运行，并与Liquidity钱包（网络和移动）集成的内联小费机器人
- 款项请求功能已添加至钱包应用中 该功能位于钱包图标下方的左上角。该功能将在卢塞恩的一家实体披萨饼店进行试用和测试，并将支持在餐厅POS机和b2c业务中建立。
9月17日 — 21日
- 推出我们的Liquidity Tips机器人的安卓测试版，这是目前正在Telegram上运行，并与Liquidity钱包（网络和移动）集成的内联小费机器人。针对机器人的最新改良包括安卓上的深层链接。机器人让用户能够通过轻松标记@liquiditytipsbot并跟随机器人的说明，即可进行内联小费支付。小费支付后，接收者将收到机器人生成的一条收取小费的提醒消息。随后将会发布最终版本。
- ETH San Francisco, 10月5日, 10月7日, 旧金山
- The Future of Layer 2, 10月8日，旧金山
- Crypto Economics Security Conference 2018, 10月10日, 10月11日, 伯克利
- San Francisco Blockchain Week, 10月5日至10月12日