Tell us what do you think about Liquidity Network?
Like our Liquidity Network Facebook page then post a message (max 100 words) on your own Facebook page tag @liquiditynet with hashtag #nowei #liquiditynet and finally send us private message at @liquiditynet on Facebook with your ETH address
As we have always stated the Community is our priority here at Liquidity and we want to get to know you all a little better, for this reason we launched our #2 Community Competition to discover where are you around the globe. Following on from this we now want to know what you think about us!
We like being connected to our community, and listening to you. In order to grow our project better together, we would like to know how much you know about Liquidity Network. You may wish to answer a question such as why do we need Liquidity Network? What problem can Liquidity solve? How will Liquidity’s off-chain be different to other off-chain projects? Which products do Liquidity Network provide? Why do you think Liquidity Network can help to bring blockchain to non-tech users? Which businesses will be disrupted by Liquidity Network’s off-chain technology? Is Liquidity Network agnostic? Besides Ethereum, which other blockchain projects Liquidity Network should collaborate with? What do you think will be the killing product of Liquidity Network? etc.
In the #3 Community Competition, please post on your own Facebook page telling what do you think about Liquidity Network (you can refer to the sample posts below) and then invite your friends to join the competition or just simply Like our page. The more Likes our page receives, the more LQD we will be rewarding. Invite all your friends!
The competition will run from the 19th of November 14.00 GMT to the 3rd of December 14.00 GMT.
Instructions on how to take part
- Like our Liquidity Network Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/liquiditynet/
2. Post a message (max 100 words) on your own Facebook page tag @liquiditynet with hashtags #nowei #liquiditynet. Please remember to post the message to Public (not only to your friends) so that we can see your message.
3. PM @liquiditynet on Facebook with your ETH address to receive the prize — LQD tokens. (Attention: do not submit your exchange wallet)
For questions about the competition please join us on Telegram https://t.me/liquiditynetwork/
- The Contest is open to all members of the community who are 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- Team members of Liquidity.Network and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Multiple submissions are allowed and only the last submission will be considered for the prize.
- Each participant will not win more than one prize.
- Participants must complete all 3 steps as stated above to be eligible to receive the reward.
The total amount of tokens we reward will depend on total Liked at our page after competition:
- Up to 1000 Liked -> Reward Pool: 3000 LQD
- For each increment of 500 Liked, reward pool will increase 500 LQD accordingly and maximum pool size will not exceed 10000 LQD.
The Liquidity team will select the best top 10 posts and publish the winners in our blog post within 10 days after competition end. The top 3 will also be offered a opportunity to become our very first Liquidity Ambassadors, helping to promote Liquidity Network to their local community.
- 1 Winner: 20% Reward Pool
- 1 Runner-up: 14% Reward Pool
- 1 Third-place: 10% Reward Pool
- Top 10: 8% Reward Pool
Download the Liquidity Mobile App on Android or IOS to experience free, instant and secure Liquid ETH transfer!
DISCLAIMER: Timelines and roadmap details mentioned are subject to change. Please look for our official communication on liquidity.network and subscribe to our update emailers. There is a lag on uploads. This message is not an endorsement or recommendation for Liquidity Network, any cryptocurrency, or investment product. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this message constitutes a solicitation or offer by the creators or participants to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service.