After having released our LQD token, and an unrestricted mainnet on https://billfold.liquidity.network, we would like to share how to make use of the LQD to benefit from unlimited off-chain transactions.
Our mainnet restricts an address to do 10 transactions within 36 hours. By purchasing a service level agreement (SLA) of a value of 1 LQD, this limit is lifted. The SLA is purchased within an off-chain LQD transfer.
- Your wallet must have some Ether to pay for transaction fees
- Your wallet must have at least 1 LQD token to pay for 1-month SLA
- Metamask is required to work on web wallet.
- While purchasing an SLA, please set your Metamask to Ethereum Mainnet
After unlocking with Metamask, you will have options to choose either ETH or LQD on Ethereum Mainnet or Rinkeby Testnet.
- ETH: 0x46a1657f132030476496112126Be35384bdDDDAD
- LQD: 0xD29F0b5b3F50b07Fe9a9511F7d86F4f4bAc3f8c4
- ETH: 0x140D29486BABCbD57C63edCCCbf2EC92ffBfEc7c
- LQD: 0xA9F86DD014C001Acd72d5b25831f94FaCfb48717
Now, you can experience an unlimited number of off-chain transactions for 1 month. Enjoy transacting! We’re excited to have a mainnet version of our software ready, where our token already is usable and fully functional.
For questions please join us on Telegram https://t.me/liquiditynetwork/