Issue 8 of the Liquidity Network Newsletter, 30th November 2018. 中文版。
This fortnight we bring you the 8th edition of the Liquidity Network newsletter and will cover technical, marketing and community progress from the past two weeks. As the festive period approaches the focus for the team is to build and improve the overall user experience for all Liquidity products across the ecosystem.
Much work is being completed on our SDK to enable fellow developers to build easily and more effectively using Liquidity’s technology. Updates include the creation of the Liquidity daemon as part of our SDK toolset allowing users to interact programmatically with liquidity network hubs, and improvement of the hub and client’s performance towards near real-time transaction speeds.
A new interface for Achievement.Network is being completed in conjunction with the adoption of the platform by universities such as the Luzern Hochschule who will be using the Achievement.Network decentralised education platform to aid students learning solidity.
Building and development efforts are aligned with marketing and community initiatives and last week the team attended three events to launch of the Future of Blockchain competition. The competition is a 3 month hackathon for developers and entrepreneurs, events were held at the University of Cambridge, University of Oxford and King’s College London.
Being sponsors of the event Liquidity pitched NOCUST and the challenges we propose, the team then answered questions at the Liquidity booth. Attendance and interest were far beyond expectation and we would like to thank Future of Blockchain for organising a spectacular week.
The last fortnight has also seen our #3 Community Competition launch where we asked the community to let us know what they think about Liquidity? The competition is based on Facebook and thus far the response has been great. Please get involved and let us know what you think about us. We are also now active on Reddit please subscribe for updates.
As aforementioned, our SDK is a key focus for the team, various challenges are ongoing and we are continually supporting interested developers, please ask any questions at our dedicated developer Telegram.
The community continues to be the epicenter of our project and we want you to be involved every step of the way. Reach out, ask questions, and engage on Twitter or Telegram let us know how you feel. We truly value your opinions, thank you for your support!
Arthur and the Liquidity Network Team
November 23rd – 30th
- New endpoints are being worked on to improve the hub and client’s performance towards near real time transaction speeds, the updates are oriented towards making the developer experience much more efficient; enabling businesses to easily build systems on top of liquidity.
- Liquidity Network sponsored the Future of Blockchain competition and pitched Liquidity’s NOCUST technology at the launch events. Please see the challenges offered here.
November 15th – 22nd
- Liquidity daemon was integrated to become part of the SDK toolset enabling developers easy interaction with liquidity network hubs. Please send us your feedback at our dedicated developer Telegram group.
- Improvements to the Achievement Network interface continue, the aim being a seamless user experience.
Events and Conferences
- Future of blockchain, Ongoing.
We are hiring!
Do you want to be part of the global Liquidity.Network team and shape the future of crypto payments? We are looking for:
- Business Developers
- Growth Marketers
Send us your application at email@example.com with a CV and few lines why you would be a good fit for Liquidity.Network.
For questions please join us on Telegram https://t.me/liquiditynetwork/
Subscribe for this newsletter at: https://liquidity.network
- Liquidity Network贊助了區塊鏈未來比賽並在發布會上推出了Liquidity的NOCUST技術。請在這裡查看提出的挑戰。
- 對Achievement Network界面的改進仍在繼續，目標是實現無縫用戶體驗。
- Future of blockchain, ongoing.